Job Offered: Account Manager
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a can-do attitude, lots of positive energy and loads of patience?
Are you a multi-tasker, a problem solver, and a team player who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done perfectly?
If so, our fast-paced brand and advertising agency is looking for you; a passionate, client-centric account manager with proven experience in creating and building good client relationships that translate into great business.
Job Title: Account Manager
Type: Permanent 8:30am – 5pm
Job level: Mid
Location: Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
To start: ASAP
Education level: Diploma
Own transport required: Yes
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day client liaison
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships
- Project management
- Schedule and attend client meetings
- Take briefs from clients, manage clients’ expectations and deadlines
- Understand and remain up to date in terms of clients’ businesses, their industries, their competitors etc. Be able to share this understanding with the Power of 9 team when required
- Manage clients’ budgets and monthly billings Compile contact reports and status reports Attend internal status meetings, reviews etc.
- Compile and secure approval of cost estimates
- Write and present client briefs to Power of 9 studio and production, as well as outsourced suppliers (including media booking and management)
- Manage artwork approval process, proof checking against brief, manage amendment process and secure sign-off
- Diploma or degree in marketing, advertising or branding
- At least five years’ account management experience preferably in an agency environment
- A sound knowledge of the relevant structures and processes within the agency
- Excellent administration and account management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
Please include your notice period/availability to start, current salary, desired salary, reason for wanting to leave your current position and reasons for leaving your previous positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.